Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Usually the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 327.09 KB (334936 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.80 MB (12374896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (327.09 KB)
- SynLenovoHelper.exe (151.59 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.84 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (4.17 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (264.09 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (214.09 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (223.09 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.82 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found very quickly. After you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-25 18:19:10.673