Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated. More information about the program Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.01 MB (1056872 bytes) on disk and is titled dpinst.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take 11.13 MB (11666240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (315.60 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.83 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.91 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (246.10 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (214.10 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application offered by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-15 06:19:06.057