Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more details on Synaptics Incorporated. More information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 135.30 KB (138552 bytes) on disk and is named InstNT.exe.
The executables below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy an average of 3.28 MB (3444560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (135.30 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.30 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.25 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (107.30 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.30 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:27:05.107