Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. More details about the program Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. SynapticsReflash.exe is the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.58 MB (2702064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 12.38 MB (12984944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (400.73 KB)
- OSD.exe (104.00 KB)
- SynAcer.exe (455.73 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (2.58 MB)
- SynGlwPad.exe (107.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.31 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (2.66 MB)
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 11:58:17.380