Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Additional info about Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. You can read more about on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled InstNT.exe and its approximative size is 228.73 KB (234224 bytes).
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.62 MB (11135872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (228.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.31 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.34 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below info on other versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 20:01:36.660