Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Go over here
for more details on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more data about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. The program's main executable file is called InstNT.exe and it has a size of 281.10 KB (287848 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take 10.37 MB (10869056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (909.60 KB)
- InstNT.exe (281.10 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.38 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (212.10 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (189.60 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.80 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program released by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:25:43.940