Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can read more on Synaptics Incorporated. You can get more details on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. The program's main executable file has a size of 145.29 KB (148776 bytes) on disk and is titled InstNT.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 2.75 MB (2881776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (145.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.71 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (116.79 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (325.29 KB)
The current page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program offered by Synaptics Incorporated. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 16:46:08.393