Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
for more details on Synaptics Incorporated. Please open www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's page. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is frequently installed in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 167.30 KB (171320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy 31.60 MB (33135864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (4.65 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (4.65 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (18.91 MB)
- InstNT.exe (167.30 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.30 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.30 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (131.30 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.30 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below info on other releases of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-28 17:41:42.093