Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. You can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named dpinst.exe and occupies 1.02 MB (1065592 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 11.08 MB (11613632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.02 MB)
- InstNT.exe (321.62 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.83 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.83 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (253.12 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (213.62 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.82 MB)
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program released by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-07 01:06:09.487