Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more info about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. The program's main executable file is named InstNT.exe and occupies 229.23 KB (234736 bytes).
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.57 MB (10030192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (229.23 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,010.23 KB)
- SynToshiba.exe (266.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.35 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (165.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. After you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:51:54.067