Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Go over here
for more information on Synaptics Incorporated. Please open www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. SynapticsReflash.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.22 MB (3381488 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.55 MB (15260656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.02 MB)
- InstNT.exe (322.59 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (3.22 MB)
- SynMood.exe (1.84 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (4.06 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (254.59 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (222.59 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.82 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 06:56:22.040