Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. More information on Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. Please follow www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is frequently installed in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called InstNT.exe and it has a size of 401.23 KB (410864 bytes).
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.28 MB (12877696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (401.23 KB)
- SynLenovoGestureMgr.exe (532.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.83 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.59 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (2.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. For other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 07:05:53.280