Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find below details on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled InstNT.exe and occupies 167.30 KB (171320 bytes).
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.81 MB (3992712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (167.30 KB)
- SynLenovoGestureMgr.exe (511.30 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.30 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.24 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (107.30 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.30 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.30 KB)
The current page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Registry keys:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. When you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:06:22.400