Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Open here
for more info on Synaptics Incorporated. You can see more info related to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called dpinst.exe and it has a size of 1.01 MB (1056872 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take 13.11 MB (13751072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (313.60 KB)
- OSD.exe (104.00 KB)
- SynAcer.exe (237.10 KB)
- SynGlwPad.exe (144.60 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.83 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1.26 MB)
- SynSSHookRun.exe (155.10 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (4.02 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (246.10 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (214.10 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program released by Synaptics Incorporated. Some users decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found automatically. When you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 22:32:30.510