Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
for more details on Synaptics Incorporated. Usually the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 228.66 KB (234152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 10.81 MB (11334632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (228.66 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.35 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (164.66 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.16 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (174.16 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below info on other releases of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Registry keys:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 15:42:10.547