Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. More details about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. dpinst.exe is the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.01 MB (1056808 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 12.56 MB (13169792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (309.54 KB)
- SynFPApp.exe (112.54 KB)
- SynFPAppNet35.exe (101.04 KB)
- SynFPT.exe (129.04 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1.28 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.77 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (241.04 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (205.04 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.80 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program released by Synaptics Incorporated. Some users try to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-07 16:29:03.560