Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. More information on Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, depending on the user's decision. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. The program's main executable file is titled InstNT.exe and it has a size of 233.16 KB (238760 bytes).
The executables below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy an average of 9.53 MB (9991144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (233.16 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,009.66 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.38 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (188.16 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.66 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (174.16 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find here a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. After you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 02:51:37.547