Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Open here
for more details on Synaptics Incorporated. You can get more details related to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. dpinst.exe is the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.01 MB (1056872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy about 10.95 MB (11481408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (309.60 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.77 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (240.60 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (205.10 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.80 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application released by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. When you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:48:17.820