Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can read more on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more data about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. dpinst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1,023.66 KB (1048232 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They take 10.88 MB (11411264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1,023.66 KB)
- InstNT.exe (301.66 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.76 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (232.16 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (196.66 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application offered by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-06 10:18:45.050