Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can read more on Synaptics Incorporated. More info about the program Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be found at www.synaptics.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.01 MB (1056968 bytes) on disk and is labeled dpinst.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.97 MB (11499520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (311.68 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.78 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (240.70 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (205.20 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.80 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:46:32.810