Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find below details on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. You can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.02 MB (1066152 bytes) on disk and is labeled dpinst.exe.
The executables below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take an average of 11.96 MB (12539768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.02 MB)
- InstNT.exe (322.66 KB)
- OSD.exe (113.07 KB)
- SynAcer.exe (246.16 KB)
- SynGlwPad.exe (153.66 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.84 MB)
- SynSSHookRun.exe (164.16 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (4.02 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (255.16 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (223.16 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.82 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-01 19:34:30.780