Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more information on Synaptics Incorporated. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.01 MB (1056872 bytes) on disk and is named dpinst.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They take 11.36 MB (11911184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (313.10 KB)
- SynLenovoHelper.exe (151.60 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.82 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (244.60 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (205.10 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (207.10 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.80 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This data is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 13:48:43.373