Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find below details on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. More info about Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. Further information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. Usually the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program is installed in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's main file takes about 2.60 MB (2728176 bytes) and is named SynapticsReflash.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 13.65 MB (14312414
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (400.73 KB)
- OSD.exe (104.00 KB)
- SynAcer.exe (147.27 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (2.60 MB)
- SynGlwPad.exe (95.27 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.22 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (84.09 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (2.66 MB)
- InstNT.exe (80.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (170.00 KB)
- SynMood.exe (144.00 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (744.09 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (160.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (220.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find here a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-17 19:20:28.873