Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. Further information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 167.30 KB (171320 bytes) on disk and is titled InstNT.exe.
The executables below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy an average of 3.86 MB (4045960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (167.30 KB)
- SynLenovoGestureMgr.exe (511.30 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.30 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.29 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (107.30 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.30 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 14:15:14.133