Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Go over here
for more info on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more facts about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's main file takes around 401.23 KB (410864 bytes) and its name is InstNT.exe.
The following executables are contained in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy 12.27 MB (12870528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (401.23 KB)
- SynLenovoGestureMgr.exe (532.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.83 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.59 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.31 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (2.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below info on other versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some users try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:06:02.777