Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Go over here
for more info on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more facts about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's main file takes around 401.23 KB (410864 bytes) and its name is InstNT.exe.
The following executables are contained in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy 12.27 MB (12870528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (401.23 KB)
- SynLenovoGestureMgr.exe (532.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.83 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.59 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.31 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (2.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below info on other versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some users try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:06:02.777