Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more data about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 133.29 KB (136488 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.46 MB (5722592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (133.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.59 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.85 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (105.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:43:07.307