Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. More information about Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more info about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is often located in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's primary file takes about 229.23 KB (234736 bytes) and is called InstNT.exe.
The executables below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy an average of 9.31 MB (9757056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (229.23 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,010.23 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.35 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (165.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application offered by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found automatically. After you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-30 11:43:52.790