Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can read more on Synaptics Incorporated. More data about the software Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be found at www.synaptics.com
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called InstNT.exe and occupies 121.29 KB (124200 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 2.68 MB (2806808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynToshiba.exe (205.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.47 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
The current page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:19:36.100