Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. You can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Please open www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's web page. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, depending on the user's choice. rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 228.73 KB (234224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 11.78 MB (12351792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (918.19 KB)
- InstNT.exe (228.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynToshiba.exe (266.23 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.34 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
This data is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 21:39:56.163