Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Go over here
for more details on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more info about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. Usually the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 335.55 KB (343608 bytes) on disk and is titled InstNT.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.50 MB (12060648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.02 MB)
- InstNT.exe (335.55 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.85 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (4.18 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (272.56 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (222.56 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.82 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.82 MB)
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-15 11:56:52.740