Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled InstNT.exe and its approximative size is 135.30 KB (138552 bytes).
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.15 MB (3302424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (135.30 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.30 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (604.00 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (107.30 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (108.00 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.30 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.30 KB)
- InstNT.exe (68.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (164.50 KB)
- SynMood.exe (144.00 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (156.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (208.00 KB)
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. When you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-01 06:39:58.737