Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated. More information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is usually set up in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 167.73 KB (171760 bytes) on disk and is called InstNT.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy 3.70 MB (3884928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (167.73 KB)
- OSD.exe (104.00 KB)
- SynAcer.exe (147.73 KB)
- SynGlwPad.exe (95.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.30 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (107.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.73 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.73 KB)
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 23:26:45.900