Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. You can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. The program's main executable file occupies 328.55 KB (336440 bytes) on disk and is labeled InstNT.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take 10.76 MB (11281336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (328.55 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.84 MB)
- SynToshiba.exe (313.55 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (4.19 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (273.05 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (216.05 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-26 00:53:02.283