Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Additional info about Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. Further information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be found at www.synaptics.com
. The program is usually located in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. The application's main executable file is labeled SynapticsReflash.exe and occupies 2.60 MB (2728176 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy about 11.91 MB (12493696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (400.73 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (2.60 MB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.31 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (161.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (2.66 MB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application offered by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:23:50.563