Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. You can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. InstNT.exe is the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's main executable file and it occupies around 167.73 KB (171760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy about 3.71 MB (3889024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (167.73 KB)
- OSD.exe (104.00 KB)
- SynAcer.exe (147.73 KB)
- SynGlwPad.exe (95.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.30 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (107.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.73 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.73 KB)
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Registry keys:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some people try to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 09:22:34.173