Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. More information about Synaptics Incorporated can be read here
. Detailed information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled InstNT.exe and occupies 121.29 KB (124200 bytes).
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.69 MB (2821872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.69 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:09:53.997