Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
for more information on Synaptics Incorporated. You can get more details about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 167.30 KB (171320 bytes) on disk and is called InstNT.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is composed of the following executables which take 3.31 MB (3469136
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (167.30 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.30 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.24 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (107.30 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.30 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.30 KB)
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 23:57:42.480