Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Further information on Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. More data about the application Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is commonly set up in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 227.73 KB (233200 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 40.65 MB (42622544
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DellTouchpad.exe (4.80 MB)
- DellTouchpad35.exe (4.80 MB)
- DellTpad.exe (20.44 MB)
- InstNT.exe (227.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.34 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.33 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (136.23 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The current page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 11:26:44.690