Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Synaptics Incorporated. Please open www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's page. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 328.54 KB (336424 bytes) on disk and is named InstNT.exe.
The executables below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy about 10.48 MB (10985752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (328.54 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.84 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (4.21 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (275.54 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (215.04 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.82 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application released by Synaptics Incorporated. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. After you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 09:44:30.753