Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can read more on Synaptics Incorporated. Please follow www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SynapticsReflash.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 763.73 KB (782064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 4.23 MB (4438160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (195.73 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (763.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (255.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.33 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (139.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (263.73 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:31:26.107