Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can read more on Synaptics Incorporated. Please follow www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SynapticsReflash.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 763.73 KB (782064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 4.23 MB (4438160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (195.73 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (763.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (255.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.33 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (139.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (263.73 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\InstNT.exe
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:31:26.107