Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can read more on Synaptics Incorporated. Please follow www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SynapticsReflash.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 763.73 KB (782064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 4.23 MB (4438160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (195.73 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (763.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (255.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.33 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (139.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (263.73 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:31:26.107