Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more details about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. InstNT.exe is the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's main executable file and it takes circa 121.29 KB (124200 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 2.66 MB (2790424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynAcer.exe (141.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.52 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer.Registry keys:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 10:23:30.620