Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Synaptics Incorporated. More details about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. Usually the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program is installed in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 235.16 KB (240808 bytes) on disk and is titled InstNT.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They take 9.38 MB (9839424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (235.16 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,023.66 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.38 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (188.66 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.66 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 23:00:06.710