Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. More data about Synaptics Incorporated can be read here
. More information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 261.16 KB (267432 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is composed of the following executables which take 11.57 MB (12126864
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (901.16 KB)
- InstNT.exe (261.16 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1.03 MB)
- SynToshiba.exe (266.66 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.36 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (203.66 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (181.16 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. When you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:05:36.857