Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. More data about Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. More details about the app Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 327.04 KB (334888 bytes) on disk and is labeled InstNT.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.80 MB (12374416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (327.04 KB)
- SynLenovoHelper.exe (151.54 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.84 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (4.18 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (262.04 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (214.04 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (223.04 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.82 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program offered by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 03:46:36.410