Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Please open www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's web page. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is commonly installed in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. The program's main executable file is named InstNT.exe and its approximative size is 135.27 KB (138512 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy 3.25 MB (3411552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (135.27 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.27 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.22 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (107.27 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.27 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below info on other versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Registry that is not removed:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application released by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. After you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 02:36:14.643