Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. More information on Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. You can get more details related to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 229.23 KB (234736 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.56 MB (10028144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (229.23 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,009.73 KB)
- SynToshiba.exe (266.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.35 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (165.23 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:31:57.863