Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more information on Synaptics Incorporated. You can get more details on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. The application's main executable file is titled SynapticsReflash.exe and it has a size of 2.60 MB (2728176 bytes).
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.15 MB (12742528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (400.73 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (2.60 MB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynToshiba.exe (404.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.31 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (2.66 MB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. After you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:15:37.473