Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more information on Synaptics Incorporated. You can get more details on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. The application's main executable file is titled SynapticsReflash.exe and it has a size of 2.60 MB (2728176 bytes).
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.15 MB (12742528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (400.73 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (2.60 MB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynToshiba.exe (404.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.31 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (2.66 MB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found automatically. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:15:37.473