Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. You can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. SynapticsReflash.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.58 MB (2702064 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is composed of the following executables which take 12.25 MB (12841856
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (400.73 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (2.58 MB)
- SynLenovoGestureMgr.exe (532.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.31 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (2.66 MB)
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer.Registry keys:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application offered by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 08:43:54.353