Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is frequently set up in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 167.30 KB (171320 bytes) on disk and is titled InstNT.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.70 MB (3881408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (167.30 KB)
- OSD.exe (104.00 KB)
- SynAcer.exe (147.30 KB)
- SynGlwPad.exe (95.30 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.30 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.27 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (131.30 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.30 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.30 KB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found very quickly. After you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:15:51.670