Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Synaptics Incorporated. You can get more details about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. InstNT.exe is the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's primary executable file and it occupies around 135.27 KB (138512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy about 3.61 MB (3786880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (135.27 KB)
- OSD.exe (104.00 KB)
- SynAcer.exe (147.27 KB)
- SynGlwPad.exe (95.27 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.27 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.24 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (107.27 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.27 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found automatically. When you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:12:45.943